Sales & Marketing / Advertising on Google, Facebook
We are looking for individuals with experience in launching, managing and optimising Facebook and
Instagram ads for businesses and brands.
Individuals must have at the minimum of 1 year experience managing and optimising Facebook and
Instagram ads during campaigns. Ability to design ads is a plus. Ability to develop comprehensive
reports from campaigns is a plus.
A Paid Social Specialist (Facebook/IG) is responsible for the strategy, set-up, optimization and overall management of our brands Paid Social Campaigns.
Success is based on our ability to drive business positive ROI by driving Brand Awareness, Efficient CPAs and high ROAS, while increasing paid media spend, providing analysis in weekly and monthly reporting.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate excellent communication skills along with proficiency in advertising and marketing principles and have experience in achieving success through Paid Social Media management.
Leeads Interactive is a one of a kind agency that specialises in the power of Instagram and Facebook
that has driven proven success for brands and businesses in Asia Pacific. We are team based in
multiple countries, servicing small to large businesses/brands across Asia.
We are an experienced, lean team that is passionate about Facebook and Instagram's ability to drive
great engagement and new customers for businesses from all sizes.
• Plan, develop, implement & optimize comprehensive paid media strategies to increase brand visibility and recognition, drive new user acquisition via paid Facebook and Instagram campaigns.
• Conduct thorough brand and website audits to understand our clients’ key value proposition, core
products, brand aesthetic, and identify opportunities to successfully market them and make them
stand out in the marketplace.
• Manage between 2-4 paid media accounts on behalf of MINT Marketing clients, with aggregate
monthly spends ranging between $500 – $100,000
• Utilize Facebook Ads Manager and Google Analytics to develop insights and action items intended
to increase our clients’ revenues month-over-month.
• Conduct competitive research and macro-level research to stay informed on fluctuations and
changes in the industry and environment that could impact the overall success of paid media
• Monitoring purchased media to ensure that the advertisements appear as planned across Facebook
and Instagram newsfeed
• Compiling daily, weekly, monthly, and lifetime reports with key performance metrics to quantify
results and communicate findings and insights to the client.
• Preparing advertising schedules and timelines for client onboarding, campaign launch, and
ongoing account optimization and maintenance.
• Record all client-facing tasks and deliverables in internal project management softwares
• Maintain the highest level of knowledge and understanding of Facebook’s ad ecosystem by staying
informed of changes in the ad auction, ad formats, campaign objectives, and bid strategies.
Skills and Experience:
• 1+ years of related work in media planning, buying, and analysis with budgets exceeding $10k annually across Facebook and Instagram.
A comprehensive understanding of Facebook’s ad auction, general advertising ecosystem, best practices, bid and optimization strategies, and campaign objectives
• Strong understanding of Google Analytics from an eCommerce view
• Analyzed and reported on digital media accounts and campaign trends in current or previous role
• Proven track record of retaining paid media accounts and success in growing and scaling Facebook
campaign budgets in current/previous efforts
• Strong work ethic
• Demonstrated problem-solving capabilities in a client-facing role.
• Professional and respectful demeanor in dealing with internal and external business partners
• Effective time management in a professional setting
• Collaborate effectively in a team environment
• Integrity and optimism, regardless of the situation
• Use information, data, and resources to proactively identify and solve problems to get the job done
Category: Sales & Marketing
Subcategory: Advertising on Google, Facebook
What do you need?: Medium-sized campaigns
Is this a project or a position?: Project
Required availability: As needed
Social Media Marketing
Advertising on Google,...