About this project
it-programming / web-development
We're an emerging U.S.- Based company that provides custom application solutions to clients across the United States, and develops and maintains software platforms (web, mobile, and desktop) for client facing and internal tool portals. Our team of consultants work in collaboration with all resources of a software product's life cycle such as QA, developers, Project Managers, Designers, and other specialized roles. We're a respectful, progressive organization that works hard to be a place people love coming to work.
We are looking for experienced independent Full-Stack Developer to join our team for full time remote positions
Responsibilities include addition of new features and enhancements, updates to client site architecture, extending our back-end admin functionality, maintenance, and other related tasks. Complete fluency in written English and reliable, frequent detailed communication and ability to work US time zones is a must.
Qualified candidates will have a balanced understanding of technology, design, and process as it pertains to the solutions required to develop custom applications. More specifically, we value broad and deep skills in the following areas and expect candidates to demonstrate understanding in a subset of the listed technologies.
It can be a perfect match if you meet...
• Having good understanding on Splunk and Grafana.
• Experience in Restful Web services and experience in creating Restful services using Node Express.
• Experience in building libraries for reusable purpose to support Micro Service Architecture.
• Expertise in Clear Water Compliance such as Swaggers and UMLs.
• Expertise in debugging and troubleshooting existing code.
• Experience in handling cross-browser/platform compatibility issues
• Ability to write clear, well-documented, well-commented and efficient code for web development.
• Strong problem-solving, organizing, communication and planning skills, with ability to work in team environment.
What do we offer?
- 100% remote position.
- Flexible schedules (the important thing is that the whole team work together during most of the day).
- 1 paid week off for illnes.
- 2 paid weeks off for holidays.
- Local festive days.
Category IT & Programming
Subcategory Web development
What is the scope of the project? Create a new custom site
Is this a project or a position? Project
I currently have Not applicable
Required availability As needed
API Integrations Other (Other APIs)
Roles needed Developer
Delivery term: Not specified