Hi there! We’re a startup in logistics. Looking for a mid to senior level short term fullstack freelancer (3-6 months) to help build out our tech needs. Looking for full-time ideally.
We’re running physical distribution operations involving logistics, marketing networks and online selling – and we need a developer to translate and map data structures / microservices on top of this. Think automations, API connections to external third party services (like warehouse management systems and delivery logistics vendors), end-to-end data collection and event triggered workflows etc.
We’re basing our tech stack as follows:
for BE & React for fe
* aws aurora serverless (postgres) for database
* aws eventbridge for queue management (multiple online stores will feed orders into a single data source)
* twilio for whatsapp on cloud / sms notifications
* retool low-code dashboards for internal tools
* multi-docker setup on aws ec2 for long running applications (e.g. Shopify App, API polling microservices, React client facing dashboard)
APIs (REST & GraphQL) that you’ll be mainly working with:
* Shopee / Lazada Open API
Our partner (aka you!) should:
* Ideally be familiar with basic AWS DevOps, e.g. Orchestrating services from AWS Cloudformation.
* Be able to prioritise fast output over perfection, and not to overbuild in solving business problemsCategory
: IT & ProgrammingSubcategory
: Web developmentWhat is the scope of the project?
: Medium-sized changeIs this a project or a position?
: ProjectI currently have
: I have specificationsRequired availability
: Full timeAPI Integrations
: Other (Other APIs)Roles needed