About this project
sales-marketing / advertising-on-google-facebook
As a member of our team, you’ll work in conjunction with your team members to translate AMZing PPC brand into compelling digital and traditional campaigns. You will enjoy this role if you are a life-long learner who continues to grow your marketing skills and knowledge through self-teaching and peer-to-peer learning. You thrive inside a spreadsheet and understand how all the pieces fit together to make a whole.
In the last section please attach your resume along with a short audio (max. 2-3min) describing yourself, one situation in the past on which you had to take a decision at work and how you overcome it, and your greatest strengths and weaknesses.
• Manage client pay-per-click (PPC) marketing activities on Facebook, Google, Amazon, Instagram, YouTube, and other platforms.
• Manage paid search budgets, assess analytics and maximize ROI, drive traffic and conversions.
• Manage client relationship.
• E-mail marketing, conversion rate optimization, and understanding of SEM, social media, digital messaging, content marketing, and digital media.
• Monitor market segments and competition, identify trends and leverage opportunities to help clients prosper in an ever-changing marketplace.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• 2+ years of experience.
• Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, communication skills, data-driven, work ethic, goal driven, team player, detail oriented, multi-tasking, independent and excellent follow through.
• Knowledge of landing page development, front and back end, advanced excel, google data studio is a plus.
• Fluent written and spoken English.
Full-time / Remote
Monthly Salary will be determined based on Experience, starting at $750
Amazing PPC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Regarding all employment practices, we do not discriminate based on race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, creed, sexual orientation, disability, veteran or current military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local law. We strive to employ and promote only those applicants and employees who are best suited for open positions and who possess the necessary skills, education, and qualifications for the job.
Category Sales & Marketing
Subcategory Advertising on Google, Facebook
Is this a project or a position? Project
Required availability Full time
Project duration More than 6 months