Are you a self driven marketer, hungry for personal and financial growth, looking to expand with a market dominant organization?
Then please continue reading…
Chat Assassins works with premium personal brands. Our solutions consist of building their teams and systems that generate our clients more leads and sales. We are a premium service and hold ourselves to very high standards.
We're looking for a highly skilled individual who values relationships, has attention to details, has high standards, and likes to be around other Grade A players.
MISSION: To create earth’s best virtual sales teams, that make a lot of money, and win
VISION: Earth’s most dedicated organization to First Class Experience and Results.
Our Top Values are: First Class Experience Obsessed , Over-communication, and Integrity.
Chat Assassins currently consist of 130+ team members with clients worldwide such as; USA, Canada, Australia, England, Japan, and more. We are a community of energetic, innovative, driven leaders, and value relationships, in search of like minded people to join us.
Learn more about us: ChatAssassins.com
About The Role
The purpose of this role is to lead marketing efforts to maximize brand exposure and conversion through organic and ad campaigns. We're looking for an expert with Facebook and Google Ads.
If you are hired, you will be...
- Learning Chat Assassins’ services and ideal audience from top to bottom.
- Build and manage Facebook & Google Ads campaigns end-to-end: conceptualization, implementation, monitoring, optimizing, and reporting. A/B test for eficiency.
- Create landing pages, UTM tags, attribution tracking, analytics, etc.
- Write direct-response copy -- combine fresh & creative ideas, razor-sharp prose, high-level persuasion skills... And be funny.
- Create written processes/playbooks to scale growth tactics and account management.
- Create daily reports on key growth metrics, such as cpl, ltv, cost per channel, etc. With the goal of analyzing and optimizing media spending around business needs and monthly KPIs.
Your must-haves are...
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Economics, STEM, or related analytics fields
- 3+ years of working experience in digital marketing space
- 3+ years of direct-response marketing experience at a high-growth company/agency
- Experienced in Facebook, Google Ads, Google Analytics, etc. With proven success in previous campaigns.
- High-level of understanding on how SEO works
- Expertise in conversion funnel building and optimization
- Native-level proficiency in written and spoken English
This is for you if you are…
- Results-Oriented. You consider the big picture. You do everything with the goal in mind.
- Extremely sharp attention to details. You can catch mistakes in copy even without the help of Grammarly
- Technical. Analytical tools and thought processes are second nature to you.
- Social-media Savvy. You utilize many social media platforms and understand their features.
- Can thrive in ambiguity and can develop repeatable processes; you don't get overwhelmed by a lack of clear direction at all times
- Exceptional time-management skills, an innovative thinker and a collaborative team playerCategory
: Sales & MarketingSubcategory
: Advertising on Google, FacebookWhat do you need?
: Small campaigns, for few products or servicesIs this a project or a position?
: ProjectRequired availability
: As needed