Join the world’s largest virtual company!
Work from anywhere – Flexible hours – Training & travel opportunities
Scopic is seeking a skilled Remote Marketing Lead to join our team of 250+ professionals in over 40 countries. This is a full-time, home-based position.
At Scopic, we believe great professionals can be found in every corner of the globe, and talent shouldn’t be limited by location.
Our employees work in nearly every time zone, from whenever they feel most comfortable, and our marketing services benefit from this diversity of perspectives and expertise.
Market Meaningful Applications for Clients Invested in Your Success
All Scopic projects involve working with challenging, innovative tasks. The applications Scopic builds are the cornerstone of our clients’ businesses.
Clients will rely on you to get these cutting-edge applications into the right users’ hands.
Grow Your Skills and Your Career, Fast
We offer training opportunities to keep your skills sharp and encourage you to stay up-to-date with ever-evolving technologies. As your skills grow, you will have opportunities to move up in the company. If you work hard and deliver quality results, you will do very well here.
Pay raises and promotions are completely merit-based, so your success is in your hands.
Become a Valuable Part of a Small, Dynamic International Team
Unlike huge tech corporations like Google and Microsoft, Scopic employees don’t get lost in bureaucracy or sidelined doing the same boring tasks day after day. Most projects last six months to one year, so all team members have the opportunity to try their skills on a diverse range of applications.
Scopic employees work independently and are entrusted with considerable responsibility.
Why Work With Scopic?
• Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
• Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
• Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
• Reliable, consistent workload
• Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
• Annual pay increases for good performance
• Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
• International travel opportunities (not required)
• Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
• Contribute to the marketing strategy of the company
• Develop marketing plans and initiatives for company’s services and products
• Coordinate and oversee marketing activities, including research tasks
• Evaluate performance of marketing initiatives and campaigns
• Complete marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results
• Oversee the marketing work performed for the company’s clients, advise the teams and track the progress on projects
• Work with marketing reports and forecasts, interpret the data and suggest improvements
• Be involved in planning and managing the department’s budgets
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing or a related field
• 5+ years of proven working experience in digital marketing, including a leadership role managing a minimum of 5 employees
• Experience working in marketing sales is a plus
• Experience working in a software or marketing company is an advantage but is not a requirement
• Knowledge of the website/application development projects is preferred
• Experience leading seo, ppc, marketing automation, social media, research, and content marketing initiatives
• knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, SEMRush, Klipfolio, and other)
• Proficiency in marketing research and reporting
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to resolve project complications
• Awareness of the latest market trends and marketing news
• Ability to work independently, multitask, take leadership initiative, and report on progress
• Native or near-native English skills both written and verbal
• Excellent communication skills
Salary Range: $ 15 - 22
Starting salary is negotiable depending on skills and experience. Hourly and salary positions available. Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Please apply online: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0uq8z?source=Workana
Scopic is the world’s largest virtual company. Founded in 2006, we have grown consistently by delivering innovative, cutting-edge software products for our clients and creating an empowering environment for our employees.
We build advanced software for clients and users around the globe.
With 10+ years in the industry and 1000+ projects under our belt, we’ve developed software for Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Fintech, Healthcare, Food and Fitness, and Gaming. Check out our development work on our portfolio: scopicsoftware.com/portfolio/.
Scopic is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Learn more about career opportunities at Scopic: scopicsoftware.com/careers.Category
: Sales & MarketingSubcategory
: E-mail marketingIs this a project or a position?
: ProjectRequired availability
: Full time