The position has proven very valuable to people considering law school and recent grads looking for an opportunity to sharpen very important skills and/or experience for a fast-paced office.
Responsibilities and Duties
-Serves as the primary point of contact and triages prospective clients to the appropriate resource based on client needs, geographic location and other qualifying firm criteria.
-Responds to potential clients via phone, email, chat and text.
-Coordinates and assists with the intake schedules for all attorneys.
-Ensures the timely response from the attorneys to the prospective clients.
-Performs client relation responsibilities to ensure customer satisfaction and conflict resolution.
-Seeks client feedback to improve future firm-client relationships.
-Assists with other essential functions of the firm.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bilingual (English & Spanish) written and verbal communication, interpersonal, and customer-service skills
- Ability to work accurately, with interruptions.
- Good organizational, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well independently but more importantly as part of a team.
- Ability to exercise flexibility, initiative, good judgment and discretion.
- Ability to relate to individuals from diverse ethnic, cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds to build client relationships.
- Willingness to learn and be open to constant change.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
- Must be very positive and confident.
- Bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years relevant work experience is preferred.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
Time required More than 20 hours
Is this a project or a position? Project
Required availability As needed
Delivery term: Not specified