The Quality Assurance Specialist is responsible for:
- Research and deploy methods to improve quality
- Monitor and control translation team performance from a service point of view
- Put corrective actions in place to resolve quality issues
- Provide input on management of existing (or creating new ones) linguistic assets (glossaries, style guides, TMs, etc.), Processes and related issues
- Analyze quality issues and determine further actions through RCAs (Root Cause Analyses)
- Advanced English and Spanish levels (both written and spoken)
- Full command of CAT tools, mainly Trados, memoQ and XTM
- Full command of QA tools
- Eye for detail
- High computer literacy
- Experience in similar roles in the localization industry is desirable
- +1 year of experience in development of quality plans.
- Knowledge in processes related to language quality assurance.
- Candidate should be based in Argentina.
To join our dynamic and motivated team of collaborators, please send your CV in English with at least two professional references (company name, phone number and e-mail address) included, in the subject line, please mention “Quality Assurance Specialist – Your Name”.
Category Writing & Translation
How many words? More than 5,000 words
Is this a project or a position? Project
Required availability As needed
Project duration: 3 - 4 months