1) Correct errors by making appropriate changes and then rechecking the program to ensure that the desired results are produced.
2) Conduct trial runs of programs and software applications to be sure they will produce the desired information and that the instructions are correct.
3) Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program.
4) Write, update, and maintain computer programs or software packages to handle specific jobs, such as tracking inventory, storing or retrieving data, or controlling other equipment.
5) Consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes.
Category IT & Programming
Project size Small
Is this a project or a position? Project
I currently have I have specifications
Required availability As needed
API Integrations Other (Other APIs)
Project duration 3 - 4 months