Do you fit this description?
Spellings, punctuation, typos and syntax errors leap out at you when reading copy.
You are itching to corretc the errors’ made in this job-post and caps on what are obviously not Proper Nouns just make you mad.
You can visualise the flow of an article and match images to the text to enhance it.
If your response is yes to at least 2 of the above, we have a job that may interest you.
The plus side:
Our website is all about lifestyle topics and gifting and we aim at creating enjoyable and interesting articles that are also informative at the same time. That means you get to edit content that is actually fun to read, not to mention all the interesting topics you will learn about on the job!
Check out our website and see for yourself! https://bp-guide.in/
What the job entails:
1. Edit and proofread articles (of up to around 2000 words), ensuring that not only are they grammatically correct, but also contain all the essential information.
2. Upload content for publishing through our cms. This includes sourcing images and doing independent research to verify the content.
3. Understand how to create an SEO-friendly article and tweak headlines and content accordingly.
4. Training to understand company guidelines and protocols for article writing.
5. This involves daily work and you should be able to achieve a turnaround for at least 1-2 articles a day.
Prior experience as a sub-editor or other editorial roles will be a plus
We have a paid trial as part of the selection process.
Attach samples of your writing when applying for this post.
Do read and re-read this post till you understand what it is you’re applying for. We DON’T want only proofreaders. You will have to edit AND prepare an article for publishing.
Visit our website to understand what published work looks like.
Remuneration: Rs.150 per 2000-word article (Rs.1500 for 10 articles).
If the rates or terms are not acceptable to you, please do us both a favour and do not apply. We will not negotiate.Category
: Writing & TranslationSubcategory
: ProofreadingHow many words?
: Between 1,000 and 5,000 wordsIs this a project or a position?
: ProjectRequired availability
: As needed