We are a Canadian company interested in getting event information and uploading it to a different website. It is important that candidates are capable of using multiple research methods on Google, Facebook, Instagram to find markets/trade-shows/events of all sizes in Alberta, Canada via
We want to have a list of all the live events happening in the coming months within Alberta. The events must require and have availability for vendors (small businesses, food trucks, charities) to purchase a booth space at them. We are only looking for events which have vendor booths at them such as: The Calgary Stampede, The Spruce Meadows Christmas Market, The Inglewood Night Market, etc. Concerts, workshops, or BBQ events do not have vendors or vendor spaces, so they will not work.
This project includes the following:
- Step 1: Find events around Canada that have vendors/exhibitors selling at them.
- Step 2: With the events found in step 1, information must be recorded such as event description, event dates, location, image, ~11 data points.
- Step 3: Upload the event and its information onto a different website (we will explain later) and add a photo.
- Step 4: Organize and record event names to make sure there are no duplicates uploaded.
This project requires:
- Excellent research skills
- Excellent data collection skills
- Speed of recording and uploading information
- Comfortable with Google, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- English proficiency with accuracy of spelling
Category: Admin Support
Subcategory: Data entry
Project size: Medium
Is this a project or a position?: Project
Required availability: As needed