Characteristics of APP (in order of importance)
1) E-commerce of kettles, accessories and frozen (manufactured in the restaurant itself). No gateway will be required because payments will be made upon withdrawal. It must provide the information of the items to be sold, information and prices.
2) Loyalty: customers will be registered in the app (email, facebook or google) and each consummation will count a point - from a certain value. It provides two interfaces, one would be the App itself for the user and another, ADMIN version, would be for the owner of the restaurant.
A. Minimum and customizable value
B. Scoring system similar to Samsung Pay - 4 categories (names to be defined) with monthly attendance count, also customizable (below an example):
i. From 1 to 4 attendances in the month (lane 1)
ii. From 5 to 8 attendances in the month (lane 2)
iii. From 9 to 12 attendances in the month (lane 3)
iv. Above 13 attendances in the month (lane 4)
C. Each category would have a benefit translated into a discount or premium at the time of payment and that would be maintained for the next month
i. Track 1 - x% discount
ii. Track 2 - y discount
iii. Track 3 - z% discount
iv. Track 4 - k% discount
D. If the user can not behave similarly to the previous month, a level
E. An admin version of the program should be made available to the cashier so that it, via an app installed on a cell phone or tablet, allows the user to validate the purchase with his CPF (ID) that must be informed in his initial registration.
F. Maximum 1 purchase per day
G. In the ADMIN version, it is possible to extract a report with the data of each of the purchases
H. The ADMIN version would be exclusive for the restaurant owner and would have the following features:
i. Promotion Banners Master
ii. Discount for each promotion range
iii. Award registration for each promotion track
iv. Minimum amount to compute a point in the promotion
v. In the ADMIN interface, each purchase would be filled with the value of the purchase and with a confirmation data of the user: date of birth
NOTE: Seller registers the purchase value (if the minimum value registered above is $ 0, it will not be requested) and then, the confirmation data of the user.
vi. Reports that can be exported
1. List of all users registered in the Program with their registration data (Name, Email, Contact Telephone, CPF, Date of Birth)
2. History of Shopping in the restaurant (Name, CPF, date of purchase and value)
NOTE: in the future, I want to include other establishments and form a loyalty network, but at the moment, it will only be from my restaurant
3) Push Advertising - allow ADMIN to sign push pushs to apps according to a specific selection (user base upload). The pushs will be generated in the app itself.
4) Registration of the menu of the day.
Category: IT & Programming
Subcategory: Apps programming. Android, iOS and others
What is the scope of the project?: Medium-sized change
Is this a project or a position?: Project
I currently have: I have specifications
Required availability: As needed
Required platforms: Android, iPhone