Do you enjoy finding great content online and sharing it with others?
Are you passionate about writing, research, and social media?
Do you pride yourself on your creative writing skills and wit?
Are you able to multi-task in writing about several topics simultaneously throughout the day?
Do you consider yourself a bit of an organizational nut?
Would you consider yourself a stickler when it comes to spelling and grammar?
Do you want to work with a fun, growing social media company?
If you answered yes to all 7 questions then read on! This might be the perfect fit for you.
Our ideal candidate will look something like this:
1. First of all, you “get it.” You are social media savvy and actively use the major social networks. You understand how businesses and brands use social media to build and engage with their audiences.
2. You thrive on results: You get excited about every like, retweet, share, and comment, and it bugs you when a post doesn’t get as much interaction as it should.
3. You love discovering and sharing interesting, unique, relevant content (this will be the bulk of your work), and you are really great at writing creative intros to said content that doesn’t put people to sleep. You also have the ability to adapt to different personality styles – important for allowing the client’s unique “vibe” to come through.
4. You are a self-starter and thrive on working independently, and you also enjoy working in a small team environment. This is a work from home position, so you must be disciplined enough to do what needs to be done – every single time.
5. You are super organized and have the ability to manage a pretty hefty task list on a daily basis without losing track of things or getting overwhelmed. This is highly important since you could potentially be working with dozens of different accounts.
6. You are very detail-oriented and always strive for perfection in your work – you take an almost obsessive pride and ownership in a job well done. You are also a grammar and spelling aficionado, and never make mistakes. (Hugely important.
You have to know: Your vs. You’re; There, Their, They’re, etc. Our commitment to our clients is no mistakes — EVER.)
7. You have wit, a sense of humor, creativity, and awesomeness. . . And you don’t mind who knows it!
Tell us about yourself and why you’re the best person for the job, including any prior social media experience we should know about.
IMPORTANT: We want to see your personality and skill for creative writing shine through in your message to us (after all, creative writing will be a big part of your role with us). Consider this the first step in the interview process.
Category: Design & Multimedia
Project size: Small
Is this a project or a position?: Project
Required availability: As needed