We are an all-in-one delivery company located in Nicaragua (Central America). We are looking for someone to help us build digital solutions for our customers in their everyday life. This is a full time position within the Americas timezone and for someone that speaks spanish.
This person will be in charge primarily of the backend of our applications which has been developed primarily on Laravel (php) and Node JS, and a couple of things on Ruby on Rails.
He or she will:
- work with our web and mobile developers to define, develop, test, and deploy RESTful APIs within our system and with external providers.
- Define and develop our infrastructure to ensure maximum scalability, security, and reliability.
- Administer our servers on digital ocean and services in our google cloud.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as backend developer
- Experience using postgresql, redis, managing servers (not fully devops), creating crons,
- Experience creating RESTful Apis, html/css, php using laravel, node js. Knowing ruby is a plus.
- Using firebase, cloud functions, and google environment in general.
- having worked on current production grade applications
Category: IT & Programming
Subcategory: Web development
Is this a project or a position?: Project
I currently have: Not applicable
Required availability: Full time
API Integrations: Payment Processor (Paypal, Stripe, etc.), Other (Other APIs)
Roles needed: Developer