Responsible for providing financial guidance and support to clients and colleagues so they can make sound business decisions. You will need a good head for figures and for dealing with complex modelling and analysis, as well as a sound grasp of financial systems and procedures.
Responsibilities of the job include:
1. Collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements.
2. Undertaking strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning producing long-term business plans.
3. Undertaking research into pricing, competitors and factors affecting performance controlling income, cash flow and expenditure.
4. managing budgets and developing and managing financial systems/models.
5. carrying out business modelling and risk assessments.
Category: Finance & Management
Subcategory: Project management
Time required: From 5 to 20 hours
Is this a project or a position?: A project
Required availability: As needed