We are looking for skilled graphic/photo designers with a friendly personality to participate in a unique project of LIVE (Interactive/real-time) designing. Listen to what one of our designers has to say about this job, https://youtu.be/x3a3e9QMx08
About the Design Interface:
The Design Interface is an exclusive platform that has an inbuilt chatbox and screensharing functionality that is accessible via an internet browser. The evolving intuitive design tool has similarities to Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
What does a LIVE Designer do?
1. Communicate with a customer via texting in a chatbox to receive his or her requests.
2. Create a new design or make changes to an existing design.
3. Report to Supervisor on the success of and/or the challenges faced within the completed design session.
What skills does a LIVE Designer need?
1. Graphic Design skills - be able to use the principles of design to creatively create or improve a design to be printed on stationery and merchandise.
2. Photo Design skills - be able to realistically merge photos using principles of perspective, proportions, color, and levels.
3. Customer Chat Support skills - be able to chat with a customer with a professional and friendly tone following basic principles of English Grammar and Spelling.
Be available for at least FOUR 3-hour shifts between Monday and Friday during California pst work hours of 9 am - 5 pm pst (subject to dst)
- be an adobe photoshop cc subscriber.
- Have a high-speed internet connection.
- Have a microphone.
(Note: Not a requirement for chatting with a customer.)
- Have a Grammar/spelling app such as Grammarly.
- have a screenshot and screen video-recording softwareCategory
: Design & MultimediaSubcategory
: OtherProject size
: MediumIs this a project or a position?
: ProjectRequired availability
: As needed