I would like to get a quote for this website project using the WordPress theme "Tour Travel Management System by GoodLayers. I like the design and I have Purchased the theme alrady. See demo at (https://goodlayers.com/portfolio/travel-tour/)
Most of the options and functionality are already bultin the theme, but I will need to do some coding to customize and adapt it to the options and functionality that I need.
1. The website will be in 3 languages. English, Spanish and Portuguese.
2. The Spanish and Portuguese website will display the same tours and prices in each site in its own language.
3. The English website will display only the English tour with different prices than the Spanish and Portuguese website.
4. The side will have 2 account types or profiles: One for Travel Agencies and One for Whole sale Tour Operators.
5. The registration form will request the following information:
a) First and Last Name
d) address (street name and number, city, state, county and zip
e) how did they find us?
f) Business Name
g) Business web-page
h) Drop-down box to select Agency type. Travel Agency (10% commission) or Tour Operator (20% commission)
i) button to upload a copy of business license or articles of incorporation (if the document is not uploaded the system will produce an error asking them to correct the error).
j) a small text box for a short message.
6. After registration and approval (by the administrator) The clients will be able to sign in and see the corresponding price.
a) Travel Agencies will see 10% less (10% commission) from the publish rate>
b) Tour Operators will see a 20% less (20% commission) from the publish rate).
c) Once the client has signed in he will be able to do bookings online, only, if booking are made with more than 45 days in advance of any tour or activities.
d) Transfer by auto, van or bus will be able to book up to 15 days before the date of the transfer.
e) Transfers by train will be available up to 45 days before the date of the transfer.
f) The number of days needed prior to booking can be edited by the administrator to increase or decrease the number of days prior to bookings).
7. At the time of booking a nonrefundable authorization deposit of $200 (plus .04% for Credit Card processing fee) twill be processed (at this point no charge will be done) and once the availability is confirmed from supplier (within 48 hrs) to admin, the traveler (client) will be notified of the confirmation and the deposit authorization by the credit card will be processed as payment.
a) At the time of confirmation the client will be inform or notified that the outstanding amount of the tour or service price will be due at x (60, 45 etc) days before the tour or service date.
b) If there was not availability for the tour or service the $200 deposit will be clear and no charge to the credit card will be done.
8. At the time of booking with the deposit authorization, The client will chose how to pay the outstanding amount, by: a) credit card or b) by wire transfer.
a) If pay will Credit Card a 04% Credit Card processing fee will be added to any outstanding amount.
b) If wire transfer was selected at the time of the deposit then an invoice (with the wire transfer information and an wire transfer processing fee of $45 USD will be added to the invoice) will be sent to client once the availability of the tour or service is confirmed and the deposit is processed as payment.
9. Admin will have an option to give credit (no deposit nor payment will be required at the time of booking) to some Travel Agencies and Tour operators for specific services for instance transfers and monthly billing or invoice will be send to them.
10. If Travel Agency or Tour Operator Does not cancel a credited and booked service within 120 hour of service the Travel Agency or Tour operator will be charge a $200 USD (must agree to this term in order to have credit for transfers
11. The travel website will have 2 seasons:
- Winter- *tour, *activities, *transfers and *hotels
-Summer- *tour, *activities, *transfers and *hotels
a) The tours will be multi-day.
-There will be 2 kind of multi-day tours.
-Some multiday tours will be available daily for instance from May 15th to Aug 31st
-The other multiday tours will be available only on specific dates,
Guaranteed departure tours, for instance May 19th, June 12, July 04th etc.
b) Any of this tours will be available online to make a reservation 45 day before the tours begins.
c) If client wants to make a reservation online with less than 45 days he will see a pop up message saying that the tours is Not available for reservation with less than 45 days of the date of service.
d) If this is the case the client will be presented with a form and he can request for a reservation with less than 45 days.
12. Activities (Are Not commissionable) also will be available in 2 seasons Winter and Summer and the same availability applies (can be reserve online with more than 45 days in advance).
-a) Transfer by auto, van or bus will be able to book up to 15 days before the date of the transfer.
-b) Transfers by train will be available up to 45 days before the date of the transfer. This Transfers
are Not commissionable.
-c) There are 2 kind of Transfers by auto, van or bus: Private and Regular.
Private Transfers are commissionable. Regular Transfers areNot commissionable!
-d) Regular transfers will have several departure times for instance morning and afternoon and the prices for the morning will be different form the prices in the afternoon.
-e) Transfers will have prices for Adults, Minors, Seniors, and Military personal
14. Hotels will be available for booking up to 45 days before the date of service. Prices for hotel will need a tax option (Hotel are optional for this project, please provide me 2 quotes, one including the hotel option and one without it because I do not think the theme has the option but I'm not sure).
15. By destination (North America, Europe, etc) already built in the theme.
a) The multiday tours prices are per person (pax) based on: Double occupancy (2 people in a room) , Triple occupancy (3 pax in a room), Quadruple occupancy (4 pax) , individual occupancy (1 pax in a room) and minor.
b) Special dates pricing: (see attached image for a sample)
In the image of tour pricing you can see in each column two prices.
-If the client wants a tour package with luxury hotels he will pay the amount on the left per person.
-If the client wants a tour package with tourist hotel he will pay the amount on the right per person.
On special dates the price could go up or down (In this instance Dic 22 and 29)
17.Back-end must include a complete Back-office system for accounting and managing purpose.
Important Note: When the project is done or delivered the freelance must deliver also a step by step instructions about how to edit information such as text and prices
Very Important. Please study the project in detail and be realistic for the delivery date, it is very important that you comply with the delivery date! and please Do not hesitate to ask if you have any question.
Thanks I look forwards to your quote
1. Previous experience creating Travel websites is preferred. It has been very frustrating working with candidates without this required experience.
Categoría: IT & Programación
¿Cuál es el alcance del proyecto?: Desarrollo de sitio personalizado
Es un proyecto o una posición?: Un proyecto
Actualmente tengo: Tengo el diseño
Experiencia en este tipo de proyectos: Sí (He administrado este tipo de proyectos anteriormente)
Disponibilidad requerida: Tiempo completo
Integraciones de API: Social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc), Payment Processor (Paypal, Stripe, etc)