Excellent job opportunity for you!
Senior Backend Developer .net (net core, sql server, asp.Net
• 100% remote
• Full time ASAP
• Long term period
cet time zone
• professional team is looking for an experienced backend .NET developer for an
• Cloud-based, high-load business automation application for Microsoft partners -
• B2B2C platform.
• The latest Microsoft technologies. Azure. Agile. Fully automated ci/cd
• really interesting product with great technical and commercial potential.
• We decide - we develop. No bureaucracy! Good ideas are welcome!
• The system manages Microsoft products as well as Azure infrastructure (virtual
machines, etc.), Sets up corporate security policy, includes a marketplace and more.
• The application easily scales globally. Already has international customers.
• In a few months, we are adding support of other providers, such as Amazon and
• Development of new functionality and optimizing the finished product (Backend)
• Decision on technology stack and implementation approach
• Participation in code reviews
• Communication with an international team (Primary language: English)
• 5+ years in team-based software development using .NET
• .NET Core, SQL Server, Asp.net
mvc, web api, azure web app
• writing unit and integration tests
• knowledge of development methodologies, oop, design and refactoring patterns
• english proficiency (b2+)
• ability to analyze business and functional requirements
• desire to produce high-quality software
• will be an advantage:
• proficiency in source code control system (git).
• Knowledge of Azure Cloud technologies (Redis cache, Service Bus, Key Vault,
• Knowledge of Frontend - React, ngrx/ngxs
• experience with uml 2.5, BPMN 2.x
• Our tech stack:
• C# (.NET/ .NET Core 6.0)
Core mvc, web api
• entity framework 6 + ef core 6
• microsoft sql server
• azure web apps
• azure table store
• azure cognitive search
• azure functions
• react 17.0.2 + NGXS
• Terraform + Azure RM
• Personal qualities:
• We would love to work with a person who is
• Passionate and eager to learn
• Willing to work in a team
• Able to analyze and solve complex issues independently
• Thorough and sticking to the deadline
Send us your resume, with personal information including your telephone number, country of origin and country of residence, level of English and availability to start working.
Mention in the subject of the email, the position for which you are applyingCategory
: Design & MultimediaSubcategory
: OtherProject size
: LargeIs this a project or a position?
: ProjectRequired availability
: As needed