I had Magento 2 Marketplace Extension (https://landofcoder.com/magento-2-marketplace-extension.html/).
I would like to create an online marketplace shopping that can meet some requirements:
1. Vendors will be able to bulk import products with CSV files and images.
2. Vendors will be able to bulk import products from the rest api, with images as well.
3. The seller has the ability to include products with color and size attributes both in the backend and when importing by csv and rest api.
4. Sellers have access to their orders via the rest api to generate invoices with third party systems, change order status and include invoice and shipping numbers.
5. We use third party modules to calculate shipping cost and to make payment at checkout. Will the marketplace module work with these modules or may there be any incompatibilities?
6. Products that are sold in our marketplace are shipped directly by sellers.
That is, our company does not keep stock of these products. For this reason, when a sale with products from more than one seller occurs, it is necessary to calculate separately the shipping cost from each seller's zip code and the total value must be summed and presented to the consumer.Category
: IT & ProgrammingSubcategory
: Web developmentWhat is the scope of the project?
: Medium-sized changeIs this a project or a position?
: ProjectI currently have
: I have specificationsRequired availability
: As neededAPI Integrations
: Social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.), Payment Processor (Paypal, Stripe, etc.), Other (Other APIs)Roles needed
: Developer, Designer, Business analyst, Design a landing page, Project manager