● Design and development of frontend features and components for our customer website and webviews used in mobile experiences
● Develop frontend architecture and influence implementation that is aligned with business objectives
● Iterate with our UX and Product teams in an agile environment to bring features from conception to launch
● Collaborate with Platform, Infrastructure and InfoSec teams to ensure web apps operate at scale and meet security requirements
● Write clean, high-quality code and tests while keeping the user experience fast and reliable
● Reduce the level of technical debt of the web codebase
● Build the optimal design and model for the UI that incorporates responsive design and accessibility concerns
● Help triage bugs, track software defects, and ensure their timely resolution
● Lead and participate in development life cycle activities like design, coding, testing and production release
● Define and steward technical standards and code quality
● Conduct peer code reviews for pull requests
● Experience with test automation: TDD, unit/integration/functional testing.
● Experience with HTML5, CSS3, Sass, Bootstrap, and cross-browser and device development.
● Have a passion for quality and writing clean, solid, readable code that scales and performs well. Strong desire to learn, push the envelope, and share knowledge with others.
● Strong communication skills with the ability to understand and explain technical issues to a non-technical audience
*Spoken english level : +B2Category
: IT & ProgrammingSubcategory
: Web developmentWhat is the scope of the project?
: Create a new custom siteIs this a project or a position?
: ProjectI currently have
: Not applicableRequired availability
: As neededRoles needed