I need a writer for long-term work on creating wine articles.
All articles must follow these rules:
- The copywriter must have knowledge in SEO, working with key words throughout the text.
- Articles should be written in short sentences, short and simple paragraphs.
- Personal communication, one to one.
- Use subtitles to break the text.
- Use bullet points whenever possible.
- Can never be copies, all texts will be tested by copyscape tool;
- Texts must have quality, not just fill space.
- The amount of articles will depend on the copywriter because there will be many articles to write.
- I send the title and the editor does the research and creates the content;
Following bellow first title:
What the main differences among Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinot Grigio, Pinot Noir, Merlot, Zinfandel, Shiraz, Syrah- Red Wine Guide
This article must follow theses rules:
- 3.500 words
-Origin / history of each grape: ..
.. Where it is produced (origin) and expansion in other countries, brief history.
Characteristics of each grape: describe botanical characteristics of the grape and its similarities, explain if it is varietal or blend
Production of red wine or winemaking: harvesting, production process, maturation.
Tasting: can speak basic tasting rules and main differences of the aromas / flavors between the grapes (primary, secondary, tertiary aromas)
Harmonization: use example, what every wine can harmonize
Category: Writing & Translation
Subcategory: Article writing
How many words?: Between 1,000 and 5,000 words
Is this a project or a position?: Project
Required availability: As needed