# Outreach Communications Assistant
is a network of top Latam digital marketing and design talent and the greatest remote-first US companies. ?
We provide our candidates the opportunity to land their dream jobs, belonging to the best online environment to work, learn, and provide unique career growth opportunities. ?
At this time we are looking for an awesome *Communications Assistant* that has spectacular copywriting skills
If you are looking to create great content and make money out of it, well then this is the opportunity that you have been looking for!
**What you will be doing?**
We create content on behalf of our clients to nurture their networks, using an outreach platform.
At this time they are looking for the masterminds behind the content that should be written on behalf of our clients.
So long story, short… You will use all your writing skills to provide the greatest content on behalf of our customers that helps them engage with their audiences and build meaningful relationships.
**Who You Are?**
Clever with copy, and passionate about delivering a top-notch client experience by translating their personality, tone, and business goals into a messaging strategy that seals the deal.
You are engaging and have a way with words that makes it easy for you to converse with others. You are tech-savvy and quick to pick up new tools in the Software and MarTech spaces.
How you make our customers smile…
- Deliver strategic content that is hyper-personalized to fit each client’s personality.
- Build relationships and develop rapport with prospects to nurture them into booked meetings using our LinkedIn Outreach platform.
- Pivot quickly if a strategy or approach is not yielding results.
- Ensure that no lead is left behind. You are persistent and quick to follow up to ensure no potential sale slips through the cracks
- Functional laptop
- Dedicated workspace
- Consistent internet access
- Full outstanding English speaking and writing proficiency
**To be the best fit for this role you are good to have (not mandatory, but definitely a PLUS)**
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (communications or similar)
- Prior experience working with freelance copywriting in **full outstanding English proficiency**
- The ability to create amazing content and work independently
- An entrepreneurial mindset, proactive in finding issues and opportunities, and resourceful with solving or pursuing these
- A history of obsessing over customer needs
- A positive attitude and the ability to work in an environment that values transparency and direct feedback
**Employment type:** independent contractor. You will not be an employee
**Salary:** 10 USD per hour.
**Estimated starting/onboarding date:** *1 month from now for a 2 week trial period, where you can choose to work part-time or full-time*
Do you have what it takes? If so, please applyCategory
: Writing & TranslationSubcategory
: Content for social networksWhat do you need?
: More than 5 posts per weekIs this a project or a position?
: ProjectRequired availability
: As needed