Our client is a meal subscription company based in the UK. They are offering weekly shipments of healthy, ready to eat meals which customers can choose, subscribe to and edit on their website. New developments that you would be working on will be focused on activating and retaining more customers.
- Work on a Angular 13 code base.
- Maintenance of the current app and development of new features
- UX optimization
- Consultation on the architecture and data flow of the new, rewritten application
- Communication with external services supporting payment, analytics and error reporting
- Tight collaboration with the current development team, discussions on the implementation details, mentoring, code reviews, knowledge sharing sessions, ...
- Senior experience
- Angular, RxJS
- Unit tests (Jasmine) (it’s a plus),
- Bootstrap and angular material (it is a plus)
- Sense of good UX
- Proactive, great communication skills
- Start date: ASAP
- 2 to 3 months cooperation
- Full time
- Your timezone: CET or +/- 1 to 2 hours difference
In your reply message to the job please include the pass: ‘’NextFreelanceJob’’, so I make sure you read all the requirements.
Category: IT & Programming
Subcategory: Web development
What is the scope of the project?: Medium-sized change
Is this a project or a position?: Project
I currently have: I have specifications
Required availability: As needed
Roles needed: Developer