We are looking for a Business Analyst to work with us. We have three business units focusing on sales globally, working with both mid market and enterprise level companies. The Business Analyst will be in charge of analysing all the data coming from that activity, including leads from a variety of sources, sales cycle evolution, client status, revenue and project details.
The expectation is to not only have access to such data but also draw valuable insights from it and craft accurate forecasts.
The data is stored in an ecosystem of environments: MySQL database, Salesforce, spreadsheets, Asana, etc. This role involves not only diving into the data but also liaising with many other team members, located both in Southeast Asia and Latin America.
- Google Sheets / Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with Sales, Marketing and Finance concepts (eg funnel, conversion rates, P&L, forecasts)
- Great communication skills, particularly for working asynchronously
- Fluent English
Skills considered a plus:
- Project management tools such as Asana
- BI tools
- Fluent Spanish
This role is ideal for you if...
- You love data
- You’re used to building reporting tools that add value to sales operations
- You enjoy crafting systems and processes from scratch
- You can keep focused on the metrics that matter
- You love the startup culture
Category: Sales & Marketing
Subcategory: Data Analytics
Is this a project or a position?: Project
Required availability: Part time