Technology Business Analyst
This position is responsible for supporting technology data analytics projects and their related scope. Responsibilities include: Cross-functional communication, collecting and documenting requirements and managing priority and delivery.
About Retail Ecommerce Ventures
Founded by entrepreneurs Tai Lopez and Alex Mehr, REV is focused on transforming retail brands into successful ecommerce businesses. Using data-driven strategies and ai, rev re-launched pier 1 imports, dress barn, radioshack and several other ecommerce brands in 2020. This is an exciting time to join as we are now building out key structures for continued growth and support of the brands.
Business Analyst Job Responsibilities:
- Prioritize requirements from various stakeholders
- Communicate, translate, and simplify business requirements to ensure buy-in from all stakeholders
- Discover, organize, and clarify business needs and review/produce requirements to be implemented
- Work with engineering teams to ensure goals and requirements are well understood and consumable
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure requirements are met and meet the need
Work on agile team and contribute/oversee meetings and ceremonies
Business Analyst Qualifications / Skills:
- E-commerce experience is a must.
- Balance of technical knowledge and business acumen related to reporting and KPI metrics
- Customer first focus
- Proactive, self-starter with ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- High degree of organization, individual initiative, and personal accountability
- People skills, with the ability to engage diplomatically with stakeholders and communicate changes that may not be aligned with the original expectations
- Knowledge of proper requirements documentation, such as story writing, use case development and process flow diagrams
- Working knowledge of Agile Methodologies and ceremonies
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- At least 2 years of experience working on BI project management
- Established background in launching software or services in partnership with engineering teams with a high degree of proficiency in iterative development and understanding of Agile principles.
- Experience successfully driving end-to-end delivery of software features
- eCommerce experience required
- Experience with Jira or related software development tools
- This an Independent Contractor full-time REMOTE position
- The job requires availability to work in EST/PST flexible time zone
Category: Sales & Marketing
Is this a project or a position?: Project
Required availability: Full time