Description: Contract/ Agreement drafting to engage a Software Development Company by giving them access to our system and enabling them to port and redevelop an existing software product.
The engagement Contract/ Agreement needs to cover :
1. The basics of a Project engagement Contract/ Agreement
2. A Stipulated effort that is going to be taken by the Company
3. Duration is 6 months. We need to have Penalty clauses if there is a delay in completing the tasks
4. Security of source code and an undertaking from each developer that is involved to respect the confidentiality of the product specs and design
5. Any and all IP rights, innovation, algorithms, etc generated in this engagement belong to my company (the payer for services)
6. Stipulate the cost and duration of this engagement as clearly as possible
7. Any way possible to secure our Company (the payer) during this engagement
Securing our Company from delays, additional costs, and/or IP theft
Category: Legal Subcategory: Other Project size: Small Is this a project or a position?: Project Required availability: As needed
We are looking for a freelance lawyer to provide professional advice, working closely with the President of our company and being able to understand all the relevant facts and the background in which the company operates. Preferable with at least 8 years of professional experience within the IT recruitment field and with international employment knowledge. Being capable of improving currently used contracts and recognizing potential enhancements, this person needs to be able to have a fast and efficient (24 hours) response upon request.
Fluent written English and command of legal contractual English are essential.
Category: Legal Time required: From 5 to 20 hours Is this a project or a position?: Project Required availability: As needed