Description: Contract/ Agreement drafting to engage a Software Development Company by giving them access to our system and enabling them to port and redevelop an existing software product.
The engagement Contract/ Agreement needs to cover :
1. The basics of a Project engagement Contract/ Agreement
2. A Stipulated effort that is going to be taken by the Company
3. Duration is 6 months. We need to have Penalty clauses if there is a delay in completing the tasks
4. Security of source code and an undertaking from each developer that is involved to respect the confidentiality of the product specs and design
5. Any and all IP rights, innovation, algorithms, etc generated in this engagement belong to my company (the payer for services)
6. Stipulate the cost and duration of this engagement as clearly as possible
7. Any way possible to secure our Company (the payer) during this engagement
Securing our Company from delays, additional costs, and/or IP theft
Category: Legal Subcategory: Other Project size: Small Is this a project or a position?: Project Required availability: As needed
Published by: S.Last reply: 11 months ago
Published: 2 years ago Bids: 3 Project duration:3 to 6 months
Hi there, would like to tap into your expertise to further refine a financial model. It relates to a public infrastructure (concessions); I am the Cfo of the company and have built the model but need someone to take it to the next level.
irr, roe, npv, sensitivity analysis financial modelling to the standard acceptable to international financiers, investors and bankers, specific to concessions would be great.
Would prefer a CFA and someone with Corporate Finance experience who is able to provide deal advisory also.
The projects(s) are undergoing a post COVID evaluation. Once we go ahead the model will require 10 hours maximum to set up and including a few iterations over the course of the few months, probably 1 or 2 hours at a time.
Please register your interest and let me get back to you in due time.
Malaysian based preferably.
Category: Finance & Management Subcategory: Strategic planning Is this a project or a position?: Project Required availability: As needed
Published by: R. R.Last reply: 2 years ago
We are looking for a freelance lawyer to provide professional advice, working closely with the President of our company and being able to understand all the relevant facts and the background in which the company operates. Preferable with at least 8 years of professional experience within the IT recruitment field and with international employment knowledge. Being capable of improving currently used contracts and recognizing potential enhancements, this person needs to be able to have a fast and efficient (24 hours) response upon request.
Fluent written English and command of legal contractual English are essential.
Category: Legal Time required: From 5 to 20 hours Is this a project or a position?: Project Required availability: As needed
Language Trainers a UK company requires a Sales Assistant/Course Coordinator for the German Market with excellent skills in German and English, to provide support to our team.
The job will require remote work, and the successful applicant will be working under direct supervision from our headquarters in the UK. You will need to possess a very good command of German and English. You will also need to be highly organized, have an excellent telephone manner and a good command of Microsoft Office.
The job requires access to a computer and good broadband internet connection.
-Responding to client enquiries by email and phone
-Preparing quotations for customers (incl.: Advising customers on our range of courses with the aid of our academic advisor, negotiating payments.)
-Recruiting teachers (incl: checking references, contracts, negotiating rates)
-Liaising with headquarters & team on a daily basis via Skype, MSN Messenger and Email
- Organising and coordinating courses. This includes coordinating the schedule of the client, researching the needs/motivation of the client, communicating the needs of the clients to the teacher, coordinating teacher search with teachers' department and where appropriate use Academic advice, conduct surveys using Survey Monkey, prepare proposals, deal with paperwork.
- Generate sales in line with targets set by management through re-bookings and referrals, by developing strong relationships with existing clients.
Requirements /Essential Criteria:
- Speak and write German and English fluently
- Excellent phone manner
- Excellent PC (Microsoft Office & internet) skills
- Strong organisational Skills
Knowledge and experience:
- Proven customer service experience (at least 18 months)
- Administrative experience (at least 12 months)
- Customer service orientation
Working Conditions: The job will be from Monday to Friday - 4 hours a day - Paid holidays, 31 days including public holidays, after probationary period that is 3 months.
Category: Sales & Marketing Subcategory: Televentas Time required: From 5 to 20 hours Is this a project or a position?: Long-term position Required availability: Part time
Our company has bought licenses for Oracle Fusion Procurement, including Fusion Purchasing, Fusion Sourcing and Fusion Enterprise Contracts and we are looking for resources to set-up and configure these fusion apps.
This is a SaaS app, all based on cloud. The scope of the project is to set-up the basic configurations for those apps in our testing environment and make them work together to support the procurement process (Requisition - Contracts - Negotiating - Order).
For more info on the apps, pls search for Fusion Procurement on Google/YouTube.