We are the Customer Support team, responsible for establishing a sustainable relationship with our clients, assisting them to resolve their potential problems with our products or services, increasing product adoption, and communicating clients’ demands to relevant teams.
About the role
As a Client Support Executive, you will assist our clients with any issues regarding our products and services, build a mutually beneficial relationship with them, and encourage them to try new products. You will also keep track of recurring issues and report clients’ feedback to other teams. By delivering world-class customer service, you will forge client loyalty and promote business growth.
● Resolve complex customer care issues through careful investigation, in keeping with existing policies, and in a clear, concise, friendly, and timely manner
● Respond to customer enquiries by phone, email, social media, and live chat
● Process applications and customer documentation according to relevant policies and regulations
● Collaborate with members of our IT team to identify new ways to improve our products and services for customers
● Perform regular testing on our products and services
● Collaborate with client support agents in different time zones to ensure optimum results and customer satisfaction
● Exceptional oral and written communication skills in English & Thai
● University degree in marketing, computer science, or a related field or equivalent practical experience in technical customer support
● Experience in the financial services or IT industry
Remuneration and location
This is a full-time telecommute position with a competitive hourly rate. You’ll be based remotely with fixed working hours.
Category: Admin Support
Subcategory: Customer Support
Time required: Up to 10 hours
Is this a project or a position?: Project
Required availability: As needed