Health is a virtual neurology clinic. We are a new venture-backed startup with a mission to improve the access and quality of neurological care: increase convenience, better outcomes, and lower costs.
Our product is a platform that connects patients to neurologists, with in-built neurology-specific symptom monitoring and condition-specific diagnostic tests. These include cognitive exams, psychomotor tests, and standard assessments forms like midas and phq-9. Our platform also has HIPAA-compliant text messaging and video visits, with a care concierge service to help patients with their various needs.
The concierge triages messages, escalating up to the neurologist only when necessary, shielding them from questions about insurance, logistics, etc.
We are backed by renowned venture firms including Index Ventures, Norwest Venture Partners, Global Founders Capital, and Next Play Ventures, the fund of former LinkedIn CEO Jeff Weiner, along with angel investors such as neurologist and dementia expert Gayatri Devi.
- We are looking for a contract Customer Growth Associate to drive customer growth and retention. This role will involve:
- Serve as our care concierge in the app: build relationships with patients and help them navigate their headache treatment journeys.
- Introduce Neura to the patient
- Help the patient schedule a video visit
- Make sure the patient has properly completed their intake forms
- Help the patient order and receive medication delivery via our partner Medly
- Follow up on lab orders and/or MRI orders with relevant referrals
- Submit pre-authorization when required
- Manage our Google Voice support line
- Flesh out processes and tool recommendations to make our operations more efficient
- Create and manage an online migraine group
Category: Admin Support
Subcategory: Virtual Assistant
Project size: Large
Is this a project or a position?: Project
Required availability: As needed