Labora is an on-demand platform that allows businesses to find workers ASAP and matches them with the best candidates for their needs.
This is done through an online/offline model, relying on data analytics, technological automation, and standardized processes. By collecting company and candidate data, the company is creating a proprietary matching algorithm and a highly rigorous in-house matching process that will innovate the way that businesses fill jobs quickly and accurately. We want restaurants, retailers, hotels, call centers, and event planners to be able to hire good workers that match their needs and preferences "on demand."
The value for businesses is that they can focus more time on running their business and not be worried about their high turnover of employees. This will allow them to not only hire better but also have a fall back plan if someone quits or doesn't show up to work. It also allows business owners to run more lean operations as they can hire based on their needs.
Currently, we are seeking a person who has experience in hiring and ideally that they have experience working in the restaurant industry working as a restaurant manager, hiring manager, or some years of experience as a waiter/waitress, or other positions within the restaurant industry.
The role will be to ensure the quality of the candidates that our system matches to each job offer. This means that this person is responsible for ensuring that the best candidates get sent to the restaurant.
Work includes but is not limited to:
- Daily checking the job offers that come in, and the candidates that were matched to the offer.
- Ensuring that the final candidates that the system selects for each offer are of high quality. This is done through a short process of interview over the phone. This person will be responisble for reviewing the credentials of each candidate, and engaging in a short 5 minute phone call with them to ask questions before sending these candidates to the restaurant.
- Ensuring as best as possible that candidates show up to their interviews
- Gathering feedback from restaurants regarding their experiences with the candidates and asking them if they hired anybody.
- This person will also help us strategize to develop better hiring mechanisms/practices, and will share the knowledge learned throughout this process to help improve the technology that we develop
- This person will be financially rewarded for ensuring more matches between candidates and restaurants. The more people that get hired, the better this person's salary will be through bonuses.
Category: Admin Support
Is this a project or a position?: Long term position
Required availability: Full time