Engineer with experience in Pytorch and distributive Machine learning
Natural Language Processing (BERT)
Excellent command / highly proficient in spoken and written English
Category: IT & Programming Subcategory: Data Science Project size: Large Is this a project or a position?: Project I currently have: I have the design Required availability: Full time API Integrations: Other (Other APIs)
Provides insights and analysis required to ensure a clear view of risk and opportunities vs. Plan, while partnering with cross-functional colleagues to develop acceleration initiatives to capture additional growth as needed.
Accountable for interpretation of marketplace data & creation of additional analysis correlating different data in order to help to understand the business, show up opportunities and risks.
Development of appropriate scorecarding and stewardship routine to ensure focus on critical plan drivers and asset price reaction to data news and asset price effects of unconventional monetary policy.
Consulting or Business Intelligence projects, preferably within Pharma and Consumer Goods industries
Category: Engineering & Manufacturing Subcategory: Other Project size: Medium Is this a project or a position?: Project Required availability: As needed
Published: 2 years ago Bids: 3 Project duration:1 to 3 months
Hawk-Research.com is looking for specialists in Data science, Database management systems, Data & Information Management etc, for a remote, part-time job to provide us with solutions to different academic tasks and questions.
We pay from $30 up to $120 per order
- Fluent English
- Last year of Bachelor degree, Masters, Phd students in the mentioned fields
Category: IT & Programming Subcategory: Data Science Is this a project or a position?: Project Required availability: Part time
Published by: E. B.Last reply: 2 years ago
Published: 2 years ago Bids: 4 Project duration:More than 6 months
We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst for one of our Clients. This is a long term project/ 40 hours per week. The applicant should be in latin america, and feel comfortable on having calls in english.
These are the skills we are looking for this project:
Ongoing Reporting and Analysis (50%)
• Prepare monthly reports using BI application Metabase and Excel.
• Review report results for accuracy and unexpected metric trends.
• Answer questions from the business.
• Perform quick ad hoc analysis using Redshift SQL and Excel, and present findings.
• Perform ongoing data discovery and data mining for new information in various data sets.
Apply discoveries to the reporting solution by updating existing Python ETL and database lookup tables.
Improve Reporting and Analytics Solutions (20%)
• Maintain and promote consistent metric definitions.
• Manages and improves existing BI app queries to increase accuracy, performance and readability using Redshift SQL functions.
• Optimize long running queries on AWS Redshift or Aurora MySQL.
• Build automated solution for generating the monthly reports.
Expand Reporting and Analytics (30%)
• Expand existing AWS Redshift data warehouse model to support future insights.
• Develop AWS serverless data processing solutions using Python.
• Design and build easy to understand reports and dashboards that surface the performance of the Key Metrics.
• Data Warehousing and ETL techniques.
• Data analysis including discovery, profiling, mining, cleaning and aggregating.
• 5+ years of experience with SQL expertise including analytical and window functions.
• Knowledge of KPIs, measures, dimensions, parameters, filters, and aggregations.
• Report development using BI data visualization tools similar to Metabase, Looker or Tableau.
• Advanced in Microsoft Excel.
• 2+ years of experience in building data solutions and analysis using Python.
Bonus points for:
• Prior experience with AWS.
• AWS certification.
• Development in GoLang.
Category: IT & Programming Subcategory: Data Science Is this a project or a position?: Project Required availability: Full time
Published by: N. M.Last reply: 2 years ago