Main tasks and responsibilities
- Build and conduct functional testing of web applications
- Assist to architect, build and maintain large scale backend architecture
- Optimize and maintain our existing backend systems
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Measuring recently released product features to establish benchmarks and to identify potential areas of improvement.
- Attend status/kick-off meetings, creative review meetings and brainstorming sessions.
- Staying on-top of the latest web design trends and looking for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds.
- 5 - 7 years of experience
- College graduate with CS, website development (e.g. IT, computer engineering), or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 - 3 years development experience, flexibility, quickness and a willingness to roll up your sleeves and get work done
- Familiar with relational databases (MySQL) and non-relational database (MongoDB)
- Experience with Git
- Must be comfortable with using terminal
- Experience with HTTP/RESTful APIs and object-oriented programming
- Solid debugging, optimization, and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of linux servers
- Must have a strong work ethic with a positive can-do attitude, not afraid of new challenges, tight timelines or curve balls.
- Knowledge of one of the following frameworks: React, Angular, or Vue.
- An eye for intuitive ui/ux and can logically plan out an application wireframe and website flow
- knowledge of jenkins ci/cd or other similar systems
- knowledge of machine learning, ai, big data etc
- familiarity with the financial industry or have experience in fintech.
- Familiar with Docker, lamp or mean stack.
- Experience in designing large scale backend architecture.
- Experience using Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Aliyun, or other cloud service providers.
- Experience in working with a cross-functional team or large-scale software development life-cycle including agile methodologies.
- Strong ui/ux skills.
- Familiarity with the financial industry or have experience in fintech.
Category: IT & Programming
Subcategory: Web development
What is the scope of the project?: Medium-sized change
Is this a project or a position?: Project
Required availability: As needed
Roles needed: Developer