We're working with a startup that is reinventing photo & video sharing for families and businesses. They provides 100% Ad-free, non-toxic photo sharing; they respects privacy and does not sell the users’ data. The company has just raised Series A and is rapidly growing!
We're looking for a DevOps engineer that can help get the company to the next level.
Waldo is looking for a DevOps engineer that can help get the company to the next level.
? What you’ll do:
- Own, design, implement, operate and support the tools and platforms in cooperation with the development team which is based on technologies such as AWS, Kubernetes / Docker, Prometheus / Grafana, Elasticsearch / Kibana / Fluent Bit, Zabbix, Redis, etc
- Ensure uptime, scale and performance of the running infrastructure against SLA’s
- Support our continuous delivery pipelines to ensure rapid, repeatable and consistent delivery of features
- Own, identify, monitor and communicate the operational metrics critical to maintaining the integrity and performance of the platform
- Be a technical change agent by driving improvement through collaboration with the team, your knowledge, and experience
? Base Qualifications:
- Previous experience (3+ years) supporting a running, highly-available, cloud-based mission-critical production system.
- Experience with Linux is a must, preferably Debian based distributions.
- Experience deploying, monitoring and operating Kubernetes and Docker in production.
- Experience collaborating via pull requests, code reviews, design discussions, etc.
- Experience with AWS management and configuration. Services we depend on include IAM, EC2, RDS (Aurora PostgreSQL), S3, Route 53, ecs, efs, opensearch, sns, cloudwatch, waf.
⭐ Bonus points for:
- Experience with distributed message based architectures and systems and associated messaging tools like RabbitMQ.
- Experience using Zabbix / Grafana / Kibana for monitoring software and infrastructure performance.
- Proficiency in Bash scripting and Python.
- Experience with kops, EKS, k0s.
- Experience with full stack development.
Category: IT & Programming
Project size: Large
Is this a project or a position?: Project
I currently have: I have an idea
Required availability: As needed
API Integrations: Other (Other APIs)