Big Boost Marketing, a leader in digital marketing strategy, implementation and patient acquisition for health professionals is looking for an experienced video editor for immediate part-time hire to join a powerhouse team of ninja marketers, rockstar web developers, and operations gurus.
Big Boost is a fun, fast-paced environment helping healthcare providers make a difference in their communities and ultimately the world. We collaborate. We laugh.
We work hard every day. We are Big Boost - check us out here: https://bigboost.marketing!
Are you a fun and passionate person who believes anything worth doing is worth doing well? Do others describe you as a team player? Are you a born creative with a keen eye for style and design? Do you value the freedom to create your own unique video concepts?
If you don't like getting uncomfortable or being forced into lateral-thinking situations - you'll hate working with us... But if you're creative, hard-working, truly love to build your skill sets, keep reading, because this is the job for you...
As a rockstar video editor, you will be responsible for supporting our client projects as well as our own marketing efforts – creating marketing videos for Youtube, websites, marketing funnels and social media.
• At least 2-3 years of video production experience
• Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
• Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity
• Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing
• Creative mind and storytelling skills
• Basic working knowledge of Powerpoint, Keynote, and/or Google Slides
• Ability to work well in a team and receive constructive feedback and guidance is required
• High level of organization, professionalism, and attention to detail
• Proven ability to work under tight deadlines with minimal direction
• Prior experience working remotely a plus, great time management
• Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
• Input music, captions, graphics, B roll and effects
• Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
• Maintain high level of quality control ensuring deliverables meet a high professional standard
• Meet project deliverables and deadlines according to team goals
• Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
• Provide creative input and turn ideas into high-quality video materials
To apply, complete this application: https://forms.gle/5wRyUwdkQbSDR1sF9
*Only applicants that complete the application will be considered for the position*Category
: Design & MultimediaSubcategory
: Make or edit a videoWhat do you need?
: Edit an existing videoIs this a project or a position?
: ProjectRequired availability
: As neededI will provide
: Original film, Demos, Color palettes, Stock video clipsDuration
: This is for long-term employment, editing many videos or various times.