Make some changes to an Angular 2 web app currently deployed at https://app.civicbrain.io.
This is the first of what we hope will be a long series of development projects. We would love to build a long-term work relationship with whoever takes this project.
What we expect:
- Proficiency and significant work experience with Angular 2.
- High quality and maintainable code, unit and integration tests, and good developer documentation.
- The developer should be comfortable working remotely and communicating in English.
- All the code code and documentation is in English, and it must be kept like that.
- The code is hosted at GitHub.
- There is a continuous integration setup, with tests running at Codeship, and then deployed to AWS S3/CloudFront.
Please include your GitHub/Bitbucket/Gitlab/StackOverflow profiles.
Category: IT & Programming
Subcategory: Web development
What's the project's scope?: Small change or bug
Is this a project or a position?: A project
I currently have: I have the design
Experience in this type of project: Yes (I have managed this kind of project before)
Required availability: As needed
Roles needed: Developer
API Integrations: Others (Other APIs)