We are looking for a QA Tester based out of Latin America region to manually assess call quality of our IVR system. You will be responsible for finding and reporting any glitches during the call and providing feedback of the call quality.
About our company:
We are a company that does assessments for candidates on various skills. One of them being spoken English skills. To take the assessment, the user needs to call on a given US number where an Automated Spoken English Test would be played.
The tester needs to keep in mind the following points while taking the test:
1. He needs to attempt the test properly as per the instructions played.
2. He also needs to observe if he is facing any latency issues.
3. Each call takes around 20-25 minutes. We shall pay for the call charges done in lieu of this testing.
4. This task would complete over 1 week.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven experience as a QA tester or similar role
- Familiarity with networking
- Ability to troubleshoot errors
- Attention to detail and Analytical mind, problem-solving aptitude
- You must live in Latin America region, have a mobile phone with call recordings capability, and provide your phone number and email to us.
Thanks you! We look forward to working with you!
Category: IT & Programming
Project size: Small