Design and implement in software and in the 3D package a simulation of a physical system. The 3D package provides prefabs for a cannon, a cannonball, stones blocks, and a target reticule.set
up the cannon to fire the cannonball at a stone wall to knock it down. The distance between the wall and the cannon and the force of the shot must be such that we can see the trajectory and a definite arc in the trajectory.
Before firing the ball, the target reticule must be placed where the ball will land. To do this a ballistic calculation must be done to determine the place the ball will land. All motion must be created using the physics engine.
Direct manipulation of the GameObject’s transform is forbidden except for setup. The demonstration of this must be presented in a manner that clearly shows what the simulation/visualization can do and that it is your work.
Add a few more features as below Some possibilities are:
• Creating a rough terrain for the cannon and stone wall to sit on.
• Making it a 2 player game, knocking over each other’s wall.
• Creating other environmental conditions such as wind that affect the ball's trajectory.
• Performing analysis of the visualization, such as the accuracy of the ballistics prediction.
• Create a scoring system.
• Allow the player to make a ballistic prediction before the computer’s prediction is made.
I will Provide a skeleton client application within which you will write your own code that implements this visualization.
You must implement this solution in C# and Unity. You will be provided with all source, header, and resource files needed to compile the provided skeleton application. To this, you will add your own source code and 3D objects and the environment.Category
: IT & ProgrammingSubcategory
: OtherProject size
: SmallIs this a project or a position?
: ProjectI currently have
: I have specificationsRequired availability
: As needed