I am looking for programmers that can develop a game with local multiplayer functionality for IOS. The game will be similar to this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rh92zT0FYI
but with many different features that will be given by me. You can find a lot of resources online because this has been done many times by many people so it won't be too difficult to develop.
If you do not have any experience developing multiplayer games please do not apply.
If you are going to give me an offer it is very important you understand, have the abilities and knowledge of the following things:
1. Experience with multiplayer client and server side.
2. Experience with Unity game engine or another 3d engine that do not charge royalties.
3. Demonstrate that you developed a multiplayer game or at least worked in a team that completed one.
4. A portfolio with several completed games done by you.
5. Experience with developing AI.
6. Being able to make all the art and nice textures will be expected.
7. Scripting experience.
8. Speak good english or spanish.
9. Being able to compile and upload the complete game to the apple store after its done.
10. Experience with programming In app purchases.
11. Clean and commented code is expected.
12. Full source code and assets will be given to me at the end of the project.
13. Full time development is expected.
14. Your offer should be based on the current features of the game that was shown above plus Multiplayer, Quests, AI NPCs, in game voice chat,community modding system, procedural generation for everything inside each world.
If you make a good job we will continue working making more updates.
Send me an offer for the completed game and in how much time you can deliver it, if you have any doubt please let me know.Category
: IT & ProgrammingSubcategory
: Apps programming. Android, iOS and othersWhat is the scope of the project?
: Create a new appIs this a project or a position?
: ProjectI currently have
: I have specificationsRequired availability
: Full timeExperience in this type of projects
: No (I haven’t managed this kind of project before)API Integrations
: Other (Other APIs)Required platforms