Responsible Personal Assistant/Executive Assistant to a well-organized and timely manner for a senior executive. You will work on a variety of tasks related to manager's working life and communication.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
• Run personal errands from time to time
• Act as liaison between the executive and vendors
• Create and maintain quick reference filing system
• Organize project photos
• Assist in product and materials research and ordering
• Follow up with vendor solicitations to ensure timely receipt of requested information
• Create purchase orders and prepare other paperwork as needed
• Maintain confidentiality of all corporate, personnel and research matters
•Make payment to clients
Requirements include, but are not limited to:
• Minimum of 3 months' experience as an Assistant
• Strong ability to multi-task
• Polished & professional manner both in person and on the phone
• Comfortable in a fast paced work environment
• Excellent attendance record
• Ability to work with diverse personalities under tight deadlines
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
• Type at least 45wpm
• Sitting, walking, bending, climbing stairs, kneeling, and lifting up to 25 lbs.
• Maintain a professional, neat and well-groomed appearance adhering to company standards.
• Work extended shifts, including evenings and some holidays.
• Ability to pass drug and background screenings.
• Proof of eligibility to work in the United States.
Category: Admin Support
Subcategory: Virtual Assistant
Project size: Medium
Is this a project or a position?: Project
Required availability: As needed