We are looking for a talented Freelance Social Data Analyst with great knowledge in social analytics, market research and with a high level of English. You will have to apply a combination of technical, business thinking and analytical skills to strengthen the company's value proposition, in the development of strategies through analysis, learning and recommendations based on an excellent command of data.
What you will do:
-Use social media and web analytics tools to conduct research and strategic processes.
-Generate weekly and monthly content performance reports for our clients' platforms and collaborate in coaching sessions with the content and creative teams to optimize the platform in terms of content, messages, formats and duration, based on the insights and learning that emerge from the reports.
-Provide and analyze information on data related to social media, website traffic, bounce rates, funnel performance, conversion rates and any other website related activity.
-Conduct market research on industry and social demographic trends in order to identify new business opportunities and carry social audits for business pitching.
-Based on that information, make recommendations that will improve the overall performance of the site and its visibility in online searches.
-Monitor and understand the behavior of social media users.
-Keep a breast of new trends and optimization strategies.
-Provide clients with access to all such information, analysis and recommendations.
-Analytics: Google Analytics, Socialbakers, Sprinklr, Google Data Studio, Adobe Analytics, Brandwatch, and other social media and market research tools.
-Visualisation: Data Studio, Tableau.
Key Requirements and skills:
-Experience in web analytics.
-Experience in channel and content performance related to social media.
-High level of English (direct contact with international clients).
-Experience in marketing agencies, advertising, digital.
-Experience in digital research or market research.
-Experience with data visualization tools.
-Strategic thinking and focus on results.
-Communication and public presentation skills.
-Working with APIs and feel confident challenging and developing technical solutions.
Category: Sales & Marketing Subcategory: Data Analytics Project size: Medium Is this a project or a position?: Project Required availability: As needed
We are looking for people that know how to grow up a buissnes, more especific a e-commerce store.
To be part of the team you need to know someone of these and be an expert on it:
-Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Google Ads, email marketing, growing up in tiktok, creating landpages, online marketing and campains.
Category: Sales & Marketing Subcategory: SEO What do you need?: Create and implement SEO plan Is this a project or a position?: Project Required availability: As needed
Published: 25 days ago Bids: 5 Project duration:More than 6 months
We are looking for a digital marketing expert who can help us with:
-Creating campaigns on Google, Facebook & LinkedIn Ads.
- Tracking in GTM and Google Analytics 4.
- Reports in Analytics and Google Data Studio
Please if you are not fluent in English do not apply
Category: Sales & Marketing Subcategory: Advertising on Google, Facebook Is this a project or a position?: Project Required availability: Part time
Published by: E. D. C.
We are looking a GA auditor to check the current status of our website (2 domains and 1 subdomain) and mobile apps (Android, IOS, Huawei). The deliverables of the project are:
- Analysis of the GA tracking compared with the Universal Analytics.
- Conversion settings setup
- Prepare GA for integration with backend.
Category: IT & Programming Subcategory: Data Science Project size: Medium Is this a project or a position?: Project Required availability: As needed
Published by: R. M.Last reply: Last month
We have a Shopify Store. We need to improve their Google Analytics Reports and make sure all the conversion codes are set well into Facebook Business Manager and Google Ads.
Category: IT & Programming Subcategory: E-commerce What is the scope of the project?: Medium-sized change Is this a project or a position?: Project I currently have: Not applicable Required availability: As needed Roles needed: Developer, Business analyst, Project manager
We are looking for a professional who knows the ins and outs of social media management, as our goal is to increase awareness on our social media pages, increase followers and ultimately gain bookings of our products through our social media engagement. We are a consultancy which focusses on leadership and mindfulness. The social media platforms we would like to focus on are LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Google and TikTok.
Content is in English so the person we hire must be advanced in this language. Time Frame: asap for at least a month. Depending on how the collaboration goes we can extend for the next couple of months.
Category: Sales & Marketing Subcategory: Other Project size: Medium Is this a project or a position?: Project Required availability: As needed
Published: 6 months ago Bids: 2 Project duration:More than 6 months
Web Content Manager | Dfinity Community
about dfinity community
dfinity community is the largest and most influential media outlet focused on the internet computer ecosystem.
about the role
our content manager is the person responsible for overseeing the planning, organization, creation, and publishing of all content web content.
- Develop a content strategy, update existing content, and build an editorial calendar.
- Conduct market research to identify target audiences and potential topics of interest.
- Write or edit headlines and subheadlines that capture the attention.
- Work with writers to ensure that they have all the information needed to create quality content.
- Coordinate with writers to schedule production timelines and monitor progress on projects.
- Hire and manage writers.
- Teach and train internal contributors.
- Find and manage guest bloggers.
- Analyze and monitor the website’s success metrics.
- Ensure all blog posts follow our best practices: Seo friendly, format & layout, readability, graphics, hyperlinks (interlinking articles), and call to actions.
- fluent in english and excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge and passion for crypto, or at least willingness to learn.
- Content management system proficiency.
- Previous experience working on crypto startups is preferred but those with no crypto experience are welcome too
- Good copywriting skills.
- General SEO skills.
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to operate autonomously in an unstructured start-up environment.
- Ability to analyze and monitor basic website metrics on Google Analytics and other SEO and content tools.
Commitments & benefits:
- Full-time, permanent.
- Occasionally, overtime may be required.
- Fully remote working.
- Flexible working hours.
- Control your workload.
- Opportunity to work on a growing decentralized organization.
Category: Sales & Marketing Subcategory: Other Is this a project or a position?: Project Required availability: Full time
Published by: D. T.
USD 15 - 45 / hour
In order to send a message or place a bid on a project, you need to complete your profile.