Published: Last month Bids: 36 Project duration:More than 6 months
GB is looking for a personal assistant who is resourceful, a multi-tasker, and a team player eager to keep learning.
He or she will be in charge, but not limiting, of the following:
- Take accurate and comprehensive meeting notes.
- Help with daily time management
- Coordinate meetings and client engagements.
- Email management
The rate will be dependent on one's skill and experience.
Category: Admin Support Subcategory: Virtual Assistant Is this a project or a position?: Project Required availability: Full time
Published by: J. B.Last reply: Last month
I am looking for someone with experience in Human Resources to support specific projects, especially in creating and developing policies, procedures, and internal departmental documents in English. Our key client is based in the us so we need someone who can write docs at a business level and follow up on hr projects and initiatives such as l&d, performance, onboarding, etc.
This person will also provide support with administrative tasks required by management. An agreement can be negotiated on payment for services based on the project or hourly rate.
Category: Admin Support Subcategory: Virtual Assistant Project size: Medium Is this a project or a position?: Project Required availability: As needed
Published by: R. M. C.Last reply: 10 months ago
Published: Last year Bids: 12 Project duration:1 to 3 months
I am looking for a unicorn virtual assistant rock star. Who knows a little bit about everything technology-wise to be able to use it to his or her advantage to be more efficient, reliable, and faster. Bilingual English and Spanish speakers have a plus.
- Good with word processing software such as Google Docs knows how to format text correctly and knows most word functions that make the deliverable look more professional and organized.
- Great excel skills, know basic and some advance formulas that help mine data, sort, filter, conditional rules, vlookups, etc.
- Pays close attention to detail.
- Very Organized
- Time Management
- Eager to learn more every day
- Not afraid of getting dirty to get the job done.
Send your CV and describe the last time that you helped improve a business in a measurable way.
Category: Sales & Marketing Subcategory: SEO Is this a project or a position?: Project Required availability: Part time
Published by: M. C.
Published: 2 years ago Bids: 8 Project duration:More than 6 months
Seeking virtual assistant to perform administrative duties that include creating documents using Google Drive tools, such as Google Slide and Google docs. Must have good English written language and grammar skills. Spanish language is a plus.
Attention to details is a must. Experience working in an agency environment is a plus. Please provide your rate to work 20 hours per week, 5 days per week.
This is a long term role.
Category: Admin Support Subcategory: Virtual Assistant Is this a project or a position?: Project Required availability: Part time
Published by: R. S.Last reply: 2 years ago
Published: 2 years ago Bids: 0 Delivery term:2021/01/02
1. Email Server Migration (G Suite to O365- 40 Users)
2. VMware Installation (2 QTY)
Implementation of Windows Server Update Services
4. Installation of Kaspersky in Server
Scope of Work:
1. Server Booting & Raid Configurations for Dell 740 Server
Installation & configuration 2VMware vSphere 7 in Server 2019 Dell 740
3. G-suite Mail Server to Office 365 migration
4. Installation & Configuration WSUS in Server 2019
Installation & Configuration Antivirus Kaspersky in Server
Category: IT & Programming Subcategory: Other Project size: Small Is this a project or a position?: Project I currently have: I have specifications Required availability: As needed
Published by: R. Q.Last reply: 2 years ago
USD 100 - 250
In order to send a message or place a bid on a project, you need to complete your profile.