Published: 11 months ago Bids: 26 Project duration:More than 6 months
Our company is on a mission to make e-commerce easy. We aim to help brands unlock more time, and grow their business without any experience or additional manpower. We offer different services including - but not - limited to retail partnerships, media branding and design, logistics, social media, business consulting, and much more. The goal is to help them with their businesses needs, through specialized services with the goal being to help them succeed online.
We are looking for someone whose responsibility will be creating comprehensive marketing strategies for the brands we service as well as for our own business.
You will help us with the following activities:
* Create a strong brand presence with innovative promotional offerings, online and offline marketing campaigns, and launching campaigns. Collaborate with the sales team to ensure that your marketing efforts support their sales efforts.
* You will be in charge of creating and managing the Amazon Marketing campaigns, or other platforms launching campaigns for the brands that require our services.
* This includes coordinating social media posts, influencer outreach, and more.
* Research and analysis into brands, their target markets, industries, and more
* Continual process improvement
Of course, we will provide you with training for Amazon-related tasks. And last but not least, help us create a strong presence on social media, providing ideas to reach more customers and have a higher level of engagement.
Someone who would be a perfect fit for this role is one who is:
2. Has strong attention to detail
3. Inventive and creative
4. Curious and a life-long learner
5. Takes initiative to take on and create projects to benefit the company
7. Good team player
Currently, this role requires 20 hours of work per week, however, it is possible that in the future we will increase your hour load (if it is consistent with your availability of time and willingness to work at HI).
If you're interested in the vacancy, send me a message!
Category: Sales & Marketing Subcategory: Community Management What do you need?: Established brand, high engagement Is this a project or a position?: Project Required availability: Full time
Published by: M. Q.Last reply: 10 months ago
I need a social media analyst that are native in english and spanish, to work and develop copyrighting and designers for my clients.
Category: Sales & Marketing Subcategory: Advertising on Google, Facebook What do you need?: Small campaigns, for few products or services Is this a project or a position?: Project Required availability: As needed
Published: Last year Bids: 6 Project duration:More than 6 months
The role is responsible for a beauty brand's organic social media platforms which include management, strategy, and content. The role is also responsible for executing and maintaining a budget for brand partnerships and influencer partnerships alike.
This is a full-time remote position. The role reports directly to the Senior Director of marketing.
● Pitch Daily, weekly and monthly content created and tailored to engage audiences on top-priority media channels;
● Drive engagement and follower growth by working alongside designers to create content that makes a visually pleasing and well-balanced social media feed;
● Write social captions, schedule content, and post 7 days a week across all priority owned and operated channels: Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and TikTok;
● Oversee daily community management by responding to DMs, comments, and tagged posts;
● Coordinate social media giveaways to amplify the brand's social reach;
● Collaborate with customer service to create content that addresses customer questions or concerns;
● Maintain a highly organized library of content assets for creative asset handoff;
● Participation on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok (etc.) Lives and Stories as well as contribute to any Guerrilla Marketing activations with the team (when applicable);
● Maintain the social media calendar, updating based on campaign needs, Partnerships, and Influencers outreach:
● Lead and execute both influencer and ambassador programs in-house hitting the company's revenue goals quarterly and annually;
● Manage daily outreach and gifting to influencers and potential ambassadors using Social Media on all platforms (including, but not limited to: Instagram Stories, Facebook, TikTok, Pinterest, and Youtube);
● Work with a monthly budget to contract influencers and content creators for sponsored posts, ad content, giveaways, takeovers, podcasts, and other initiatives;
● Create detailed content briefs for all paid partnerships to ensure the quality of content;
● Cultivate, engage and manage influencer and ambassador relationships through email, phone calls, DM, and our external management platforms.
● issue a monthly report on all SM + influencer activity;
● Liaise with customer service, marketing, and Sr. Director to give feedback from external community, influencers, and ambassadors in order to make strategic recommendations for improvement;
● Assist with and delegate product packing for events, PR meetings, ambassador programs, product shoots, and influencer send-outs;
● Work with marketing to build a social strategy with steps to execute the influencer/online community/ambassador program;
● Supporting the Marketing Director in all aspects of event planning from concept to execution (not often but when applicable);
● Will provide regular competitive research reports to present to the Marketing Director on other beauty and relevant brands, bringing social media ideas and recommendations;
● Coordinate with cross-functional teams to provide assets for email, digital, ad and website initiatives;
● Collaborate with operations to ensure accurate records of all outgoing product shipments;
● Proactively present strategic collaboration opportunities on an ongoing and consistent base;
● Assist Marketing Director in managing day to day activities of social and Marketing Intern
● Assist the Marketing Director to stay on top of all of their running lists pertaining, but not limited to, everything stated above.
Category: Sales & Marketing Subcategory: Other Is this a project or a position?: Project Required availability: Full time
Published by: A. F.