We’re looking for a Media Buyer to join our growing agency and manage eCommerce client accounts. This role will be part-time.
You’ll work with an agency that values hard work, honesty and transparency. Our clients, like us, have the drive to become bigger and better. You’ll be serving very interesting companies with different and innovative solutions to problems.
Currently we’re managing over $70k USD in ad spend per month on Facebook and we’re always looking to increase that not only on Facebook, but also looking at different social media platforms that could be beneficial for our clients.
You will be expected to apply your own media buying and marketing processes and frameworks to the client accounts. On top of this, you must be willing to learn new things and be open to new ideas.
- You must have results to show from E-commerce clients you have run ads for in the past.
Please prepare a few case studies to share on the call.
- You must have a framework that you have tested and refined for testing, optimising and scaling.
- You must be fluent in English and be open to a long-term working relationship.
- Only freelancers please. No agencies or teams.
Your job responsibilities:
- Full control over E-commerce clients' Facebook Ad accounts
- In-depth research process using clients' past ads, data and competitors' ads
- Setting up all ads.
Must be advanced at copywriting, segmenting audiences, and choosing the appropriate image or videos.
- Campaign optimisation and scaling profitably
Pay is on a client-by-client basis. Let me know what your rates are and we will come to an agreement with a range of pay that's comfortable for both parties.
If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, please send an intro message and answer these questions:
- What is your prior work experience? (a list of roles, can include roles other than marketing)
- How much money have you spent on ads? (break down each platform)
- Explain in as much detail your previous ads/marketing experience.
- Tell me about some of the most difficult problems you’ve worked with and how you solved them.
Category: Sales & Marketing
Subcategory: Advertising on Google, Facebook
What do you need?: Medium-sized campaigns
Is this a project or a position?: Project
Required availability: As needed