I need an application for personal use. This application must do the following steps:
Cover (only a few seconds, it automatically gives way to the next screen).
1) The application offers a list of 10 languages. (In addition, if I need expand the list, it must be easy for a programmer to include more languages in the future.)
2) The user must choose a language from this list (by clicking). We will call it "language A".
3) Next, the application must offer again the list of languages (without the one that was selected first).
4) The user chooses another language (by clicking). We will call it "language B". Then, the screen 2 appears.
5) Next, a text box must appear in which the user can dictate to the application. There must be a microphone icon. The application must transcribe what the user says in language A. (It is possible by means of the Android interface.)
6) When a second of silence occurs, the text produced must be sent automatically to an automatic translator, for example
and make a translation to the language B.
(In some cases, the translation would be by using two automatic translators, for example firstly in Google Transator (from language A to language X) and secondly in DeepL (from language X to language B). Please be in mind this fact.)
7) Then, the application must send the text in the language B to a text-to-speech demo interface, as
8) And, immediatelly, the application open a new screen (number 3).
9) The applications shows the translated text (into language B) and must reproduce the audio file (in MP3) created through the text-to-speech demo interface.
Category: IT & Programming
Subcategory: Mobile development
What's the project's scope?: Create a new app
Is this a project or a position?: A project
I currently have: I have the design
Required availability: As needed
Required platforms: Android
I need to: Create an app
App type: Utility (Utility application (flash, calculator, etc.))
Back-end is required: No
Payment gateway: No