This is a full time role for long term commitment, at least 12 months.
Are you a fit?
1. 3+ years of working experience in web development and passion for building technology products
2. Experience building responsive and elegant web applications that are scalable
Comfortable learning new coding languages and switch from one to another smoothly
4. Proficient solving algorithms challenges that involve data structures
5. Knowledge of relational and/or non-relational databases
Strong architecture skills, able to select the best stack for each project
7. Strong communication skills in English
Nice to have:
1. bs/ms in computer science, engineering or related subject
Experience working directly with clients with Agile methodologies
3. Frontend and backend experience leveraging some of the following web technologies and frameworks:
- ReactJS, AngularJS, and Vue.js
- NodeJS, and Python for backend
- Databases such as MySQL and MongoDB
- Programming languages: .net, and/or php
4. A code repository you can share with the team with your contributions to open source projects
Being a DevOps advocate. Working knowledge of AWS.Category
: IT & ProgrammingSubcategory
: Web developmentWhat is the scope of the project?
: Small change or bugIs this a project or a position?
: Long-term positionI currently have
: Not applicableRequired availability
: Full timeExperience in this type of projects
: Yes (I have managed this kind of project before)API Integrations
: Other (Other APIs)Roles needed
: Developer, Business analyst