1. Assisting in the end-to-end recruitment process in the Group Company.
2. Manage all stages of candidate experience (including application, interviews, and communication) and develop a sustainable candidate lead strategy.
3. Sourcing potential candidates through online channels (e.g. Social platforms and professional networks).
4. Arrange interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews.
5. Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements.
Perform reference and background checks for potential candidates.
6. Conduct regular follow-ups with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
7. Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
1. Proven portfolio in related fields.
2. Experience in handling community and recruiting
3. Sharp analytical skills, including proficiency in using web and data analytic tools decide strategically (preferred).
4. High attentiveness to details combined with proactiveness.
5. Agile, target orientation and independence.
6. Interest in the career development industry.
7. Excellent skills in communication & networking with candidates.
8. Excellent English skills (writing and speaking).
Category: Finance & Management
What do you need?: For one position
Is this a project or a position?: Project
Required availability: As needed