If you’re an analytic and enthusiastic person, passionate about research and internet marketing, this opportunity is for you!
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We’re an internet marketing company, specializing in performance marketing and e-commerce, who wants to change people’s lives. Yes, that’s our purpose.
We’re a results-oriented company looking for a smart, disciplined, highly-committed, responsible and optimistic person to get on board and work on achieving ambitious goals.
At Trafilea, we perform life-changing marketing. We’re a Latin American Based leading Internet Marketing Company, focused on performance marketing and E-commerce. From day one we’ve grown (and continue to grow) thanks to passionate talents from around the world whose purpose aligns with ours: To change people’s lives.
Now we’re looking for a full-time RESEARCH ANALYST to join the journey!
WHAT WE NEED
The person who takes the position of Research Analyst will support Business Development by analyzing, processing, as well as presenting proposals about potential business opportunities aligned with the strategic goal of the company.
ABOUT THE ROLE/SIMPLE VERSION
-Research and market analysis, identifying new business opportunities as well as threats
-Discover and understand which strategies are most used by competitors
-Develop understanding about audiences, markets and trends
-Contribute to the organization of research systems and processes in all areas of the company
● Demonstrate more than 3 years of conducting market research studies
● Ability to use research and spying tools. Familiar with tools such as Keyword Planner, Facebook Insights, Google Trends, SimilarWeb, SEMRush, among others
● Native Spanish (Is a MUST)
● Ability to organize your time
● Ability to adapt quickly to changing conditions and priorities
● Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
● English language proficiency
-The position requires working 8 hours/day Monday to Friday plus occasional weekend hours as needed.
-Although we offer flexibility with the work schedule, you would usually need to be available on GMT-03 time zone from Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm (Uruguay, Montevideo - Time Zone)
-High Speed Internet – You must have a high-speed internet connection.
- Competitive salary / contract
- Long-term job
- Very good growth opportunities based on a result- oriented compensation plan
- Corporate training and development opportunities
If After Reading This Job Post You Still Feel This Opportunity Is For You .. Apply Now
Categoría: Marketing y Ventas
Subcategoría: Community Management
Tiempo requerido: Más de 20 horas
Es un proyecto o una posición?: Posición de largo plazo
Disponibilidad requerida: Tiempo completo