- Azure expert knowledge
- Ability to do horizontal and vertical scaling environments.
- The solution should work for local development as well
- Able to create ci/cd pipelines
- able to control/manage code unit testings
- able to architect and define the how's around moving data from different places
(sf marketing, sf service cloud, and other types of integrations) right now, they
are using shell scripts but they want a better solution (the devops will need to
- Have experience with Python and Python environments - doesn't need to be a
super senior developer but should be able to do some coding and make
recommendations to the dev team.
- Azure devops platform knowledge
- Act as a consultant, recommending and speaking up approaches to solutions to
- Be extremely open to brainstorm with the client team
- Be able to implement the solutions and to orchestrate the definitions of how to
achieve those looking to go at high
/ Confidential. Please do not share. 1
- Be able to craft and present diagrams, data flows, environments architectures, etc.
And also be able to clearly document how it works.
- Be able to understand the client's big picture of the platform, and the business
around it. Based on that, propose the right devops solutions not just for the
mid/short term, but also for the long term.
Category: IT & Programming
Is this a project or a position?: Project
I currently have: I have specifications
Required availability: Part time
API Integrations: Other (Other APIs)