The Android Mobile Engineer is responsible for the architecture and development of a credential issuing, managing, and verification application related to Imageware’s credentialing platform, and biometric verification platform. This position requires experience with Kotlin, and mobile application production deployments. React Native experience is a plus.
Minimum Experience and Education:
● Experience developing mobile apps with Kotlin and Android Studio
● Experience developing dynamic user interfaces
● Required fundamentals include rest, mvc+mvvm design patterns, ci/cd concepts
● experience with agile methodologies and using agile tools such as jira, github, etc.
About the project:
● The project will have a 4-month duration.
● Having working hours Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm (Pacific time)
● Payment per month: from 4,500 to 6,500 USD per month according to match
Only Latin america as current location (Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Argentina, Peru, etc)
Category: IT & Programming
Subcategory: Apps programming. Android, iOS and others
What is the scope of the project?: Create a new app
Is this a project or a position?: Project
I currently have: I have specifications
Required availability: As needed
Required platforms: Android
I need to: Create an app
App type: Management - Management application (appointments, product stock, etc.)
Back-end is required: No
Payment gateway: No