You are a results-oriented developer with a few completed projects in your history. You feel comfortable working remotely and setting your own agenda. You are a good communicator and enjoy talking to customers and teammates all over the world.
You will be the lead developer in your own projects and be responsible for the technical outcome of the solution. You will team up with the project manager and the client to decide the best courses of action. You will be expected to communicate with the client on a regular basis and be in charge of the solution.
Tasks & responsibilities
• Design, develop, test, document and implement programs on multiple platforms: mobile, applications and web
• Provide comprehensive support to customers
• Communicate and collaborate with team members and clients
• Troubleshoot coding problems quickly and efficiently
• Ability to converse and interact professionally and comfortably with clients and colleagues (in English)
• Experience designing systems and identifying ideas to increase value.
• A minimum of 7 years of commercial experience with .net web development with it degree or equivalent
• devops knowledge (ideally in azure devops and git)
• a good understanding of html5, css3, sass/less
• working knowledge of agile software development methodologies
• experience in mobile development with xamarin is a plus
• e-commerce experience a plus
• time flexibility. We are a results-oriented company so you will be free to manage your time as long as the goals are met.
• Relaxed and friendly work environment.
• Free training: We decide what we want to learn each year and enrol in courses as a team.
• Paid vacation.
• End of year bonus.
Category: IT & Programming
Subcategory: Web development
What is the scope of the project?: Medium-sized change
Is this a project or a position?: Project
I currently have: I have specifications
Required availability: As needed
Roles needed: Developer