Are you an experienced accounting professional who would love a part-time, virtual position that would allow you to achieve the optimal work/life balance that you have always dreamed of? Would you enjoy using your bookkeeping expertise to remotely help small businesses thrive, all from the comfort of your own home office? Tired of commuting through nightmarish weather compounded with 50+ hour work weeks? If you’re interested in working between 20-30 hours a week during traditional daytime business hours for an award-winning organization leveraging cutting edge technology to pioneer the work-from-home revolution, then we may have the perfect opportunity for you!
* 1+ years of transactional accounting experience using QuickBooks for/in a professional organization.
* Capacity and commitment to work 20-30 hours a week during traditional daytime business hours supporting clients.
* Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both orally and in writing.
* Willingness to consistently and accurately follow established policies and procedures.
* A passion for and sense of personal satisfaction in delighting clients and helping small businesses succeed.
* Confidence in learning and embracing new technology to solve client issues.
* Experience in developing strong remote team relationships based on trust, accountability, integrity, and sharing of best practices.
* Commitment to maintain the highest level of confidentiality while working with client data.
* A dedicated office space that has a reliable, high-speed internet connection.
Category: Admin Support
Subcategory: Virtual Assistant
Project size: Small
Is this a project or a position?: Project
Required availability: As needed