Retouching skills for product photos such as jewelry, clothing, cosmetics, accessories, food and furniture etc.
• Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator to enhance images by correcting resolution and composition, clipping path, channels, masking, filters, cropping images and adjusting tone, color, saturation and brightness.
• Identify the different levels of editing needed for each image.
• Keen eye for details of color and to be able to execute color correction duties within the stipulated timeframe. The retouching process can also consist of adding or removing objects from an image, dust, scratches, blemishes removal, ring mounts redrawing, metal smoothing, gemstone & precious metal color improvement, correction of shape and color, adding shadows and reflection.
• Expected to work independently and efficiently in reaching target deadlines (Avg of 300 images per month) Responsible for retouching of images to ensure a fast turn-around time of high-quality images.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Enthusiastic, positive energy and proactive
• Preferably with experience in the product photo retouching and strong portfolio.
• 2+ years retouching in an ecommerce or commercial photography studio (must provide portfolio of previous work)
Category: Design & Multimedia
Project size: Large
Is this a project or a position?: Project
Required availability: As needed