At Workana we believe in creating opportunities no matter where we are. Indeed, talent is everywhere. That's why we are looking for the best developers in Latin America who speak English, for full-time jobs with tech companies in the USA and Europe.
1- 5+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails developing enterprise web applications (test + interview required).
2- B1-B2 English level (Interview required).
● A love for shipping features that delight users and deep empathy for the customer experience
● Extensive experience in designing and building highly scalable web services and a track record of driving improvements to a legacy codebase
● Extensive experience with PostgreSQL/MySQL, especially the ability to design queries for
● Demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical concepts clearly to teammates and
stakeholders, regardless of their experience or technical expertise
● Sound judgment when balancing moving quickly with producing quality code and long-term code maintainability.
● Experience with Vue/React and a willingness to traverse the full stack (preferred)
-Ruby 4+ years experience
-Rails 4+ years experience
-PostgreSQL 3+ years experience
-AWS 3+ years experience
-Kubernetes 3+ years experience
Empowering our users to centralize their customer’s data to derive value from it as soon and as simply as possible. Helping our customers get the most out of our application quickly is critical for their success and ours.
As a Senior Engineer on the integrations team, you will be responsible for designing and building integration experiences while simplifying configuration management and improving maintainability.
If you are looking for more ownership and the ability to make a significant impact, we would love to meet you.
● Collaborate with Product Managers, designers, and engineers to build enterprise-ready products
● Design and implement high performance, reliable, and scalable systems
● Write clean, maintainable, and well-tested code
● Participate in peer code and design reviews
● Make pragmatic scoping and design decisions to optimize project timelines and minimize risk
● Translate sometimes ambiguous business problems into actionable tasks
● Provide mentorship through active pairing and coaching
● Primarily focus on building using Vue.js
and work with teammates leveraging Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, and Elasticsearch.
1- Remuneration of 4-8K USD/month full-time.
2- More than 600 opportunities are open all the time
3- You can get a position in 3 weeks
4- Other benefits:
- Join a community of top coders
- Career coaching
- Professional growth: Educational discounts, events, courses, and scholarships with companies like Google, Microsoft, and Amazon.
Expected start date: As soon as possible.
Expected length of the engagement: 12 months
Location/Overlap requirements: LATAM based Engineers and Africa that can overlap 5 hours with EST.
For all these reasons, we ask you to send us your proposal telling us why you are the right one for the job.Category
: IT & ProgrammingSubcategory
: Web developmentIs this a project or a position?
: ProjectRequired availability
: Full timeRoles needed